The owner of the internet portal http://innovacion.apba.es/ is the Port of Algeciras Bay Authority (from hereon, APBA), bearer of Company Tax Nº Q1167006D and located at Avda. Hispanidad Nº 2, 11207 Algeciras (Spain). APBA is a public institution responsible for the management of the Ports of the Bay of Algeciras and Tarifa. APBA is governed by the consolidated text of the State Ports & Merchant Navy Act, as passed under Royal Legislative Decree 2/2011 (5th September, 2011).
In order to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 956 58 54 00.
POLICIES OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE SITE
The present warning and legal information regulates the use of the service of the Web page of Internet http://innovacion.apba.es/ (in ahead, the “Site”) that the Port Authority of Algeciras Bay makes available of the users of Internet.
The holder of the Vestibule http://innovacion.apba.es/ is the Port Authority of Algeciras Bay (in ahead APBA), with address in Avda. De la Hispanidad, nº 2, 11207 Algeciras.
The Site of APBA is an initiative of this Port Authority with the purpose of obtaining a double objective: by a side to constitute a promotional tool and by another one an instrument for the modernization of the logistic management of APBA. Consequently, the vestibule is made up of two areas differentiated clearly:
- A promotional area, directed to the logistic harbor community and the society in general, who includes contents of interest and accessible useful functionalities of simple way.
- A transactional area, directed to the companies of the harbor chain logistic, that includes information services, commercial and operative associated to the transport of merchandise.
The terms and conditions that more ahead are indicated regulate the access and use of the promotional area of the Site http://innovacion.apba.es/. Within the Site the texts are included/understood, musical graphs, images, animations, creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographies, etc. and, in general, all the creations expressed by any means or has supported, tangible or intangible, at the moment known or that is invented in the future, independently of which they are susceptible or not of intellectual property according to the Refunded Text of the Law of Intellectual Property or norm that in a future happened it.
The condition of user by means of the access to the page is acquired. The user will exclusively use the services and contents for particular and deprived aims, excluding any modality of later use of such with profit spirit or reports of some benefit, direct or indirect, except for the assumptions strictly allowed. The access to the Site implies that the user acquires a series of rights and obligations, with object to guarantee the suitable benefit of the services and contents that are in the same one and that APBA gratuitously makes available of the user, safe from which the Particular Conditions that regulate a certain service or accessible content through the page that arranges that the user must disburse an economic amount for the use and enjoys the same one.
The user is conscious that the access and use of the services and contents of the Site he is made under his only and exclusive responsibility. The present general conditions of use are accepted express and totally by the user by the mere fact to accede to the Site and/or the visualization of the contents or use of the services contained in the Site. If these general conditions were replaced by others in everything or partly, these general conditions will be understood accepted of identical form to the exposed one. However, the user of the Site will have to accede to these general conditions of periodic form to know the successive versions that are included here, although it is recommended that the user accedes to the same ones whenever tries to accede or to make use of the services and contents of the Web. If the user does not accept these general conditions or, in his case, the Particular Conditions that they regulate the use of a certain service and/or content, the user will have to abstain to accede to the Web or, in his case, to this service and/or content.
The APBA, will be able to modify of unilateral form and without previous warning, of the Site of access and the conditions, as well as services and content, configuration, the benefit use same to served, without damage of the arranged thing in the Particular Conditions that they regulate in his case the use of a certain service and/or content. The user will have to settle down the safety measures of technical character adapted to avoid actions no wished in his information system, archives and computer science equipment used to accede to Internet and, in special, to the Site, being conscious that Internet is not totally safe.
CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE CONSULTATIONS OF SCALES
The holder in exclusive right of the present data base is the Harbor Authority of Bay of Algeciras (in ahead APBA) and is protected by the rights of operation and sui generis granted by the Refunded Text of the Law of Intellectual Property and to the effects of the mentioned norm, the APBA is holder in exclusive right of the reproduction rights, distribution, public communication and transformation as well as of the rights of extraction, permanent or temporary transference of the totality or a substantial part of the same one, its reusability and all form of make available of the public of the totality or of a substantial part of its content by means of the copy distribution in form of sale or another transference of its property or by rent, transmission in line or in other forms. The accomplishment of any acts indicated in this paragraph will require of the authorization it express in writing and of the APBA. Also, it is prohibited to the user of the Web the accomplishment of opposite acts to the effective Legislation as the repeated or systematic extraction and/or reusability of the totality or a substantial part of the content of the data base as well as extraction and/or reusability of no substantial parts of his content when they suppose opposite acts to a normal operation of the same one or that they cause an unjustified damage to the legitimate interests of the APBA. The APBA notices the user who the present data base single could be used with private aims and as tool of consultation and contact with the companies of the sector extracting and/or reusing no substantial parts of its content. It is prohibited the use of the data for the advertising taking of steps whatever outside the support, being the user also the only person in charge of the accomplishment of any other opposite acts to the effective Legislation in the matter of services of the society of the information (LSSICE). Respect to the contents published by the APBA in the data base, the user of the same one is warned that this Port Authority does not guarantee the veracity and/or exactitude of the data, being in any case responsible for same the consignatary, person or organization that in each case have provided it, being exonerated of the consequences and/or responsibilities derived from the use of the information considering such circumstances.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS Of the USER
The user will be able:
- To accede free and with no need of previous authorization to the contents and services of the Site available like such, without damage of the specifications, particular or the necessity of the previous registry respect to specific services and contents, according to is determined in these general conditions or the Particular Conditions of these services.
- To use the services and contents available for its exclusively particular use, without damage of the arranged thing in the particular conditions that they regulate the use of a certain service and/or content. The user will be able to unload an only copy of the page Web for his visualization “off-line” personal and non-commercial aims.
- To make a correct and allowed use of the site, in accordance with the effective legislation, the moral, moral convention and the public order.
- To accede or to use the services and contents of the site with illicit aims, harmful of rights and liberties of third, or that can harm, damage or prevent by any form, the access to such, in damage of the APBA or of third.
- To use the services, total or partially, to promote, to sell, to contract, to disclose publicity or own information or of third people without previous authorization of the APBA.
- To introduce information in the Vestibule or to use the existing services in the same one with the purpose of attempting – direct or indirectly against the rights – and very specially the fundamental rights and public liberties of other users of the Web or APBA; that they urge or they promote the accomplishment of criminal, xenophobes, terrorist or degrading acts because of age, sex, religion or beliefs; or of pornographic character, obscene, violent or that attempts against the law, the moral or moral convention. To this end, by information it will be understood, with delimitative but non – limitative character: texts, graphs, images, videos, sounds, drawings, photographies, data, notes, etc.
- To include hyper bonds in its particular or commercial pages Web to this Site failing to fulfil the conditions anticipated for it.
- To use the services and contents offered through the particular Site of opposite form to the general conditions of use and/or conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and/or content, and in damage or with reduction of the rights of the rest of users.
- To conduct any battle that prevents or makes difficult the access to the site by the users, as well as of the hyper bonds to the services and contents offered by the APBA or by third through the Site.
- To use the Vestibule like access road to Internet for the commission of illicit or opposite actions to the effective legislation, the moral, moral convention and the public order.
- To use any type of computer science virus, code, software, computer science program, computer science equipment or of telecommunications, that can cause damages or alterations no authorized of the contents, accessible programs or systems through the services and contents lent in the Site or the information systems, archives and computer science teams of the users of such; or the no authorized access to any contents and/or services of the Web.
- To eliminate or to modify of any way the identification or protective devices of the APBA, or its legitimate holder who can contain the contents lodged in the Site, or symbol that the APBA or the third legitimate holders of the rights incorporates to their creations existing object of intellectual or industrial property in this Site.
- Crear marcos dentro de un sitio web de su responsabilidad o propiedad que reproduzcan la página principal y/o las páginas accesibles a través de la misma, correspondientes al Site sin la previa autorización de la APBA.
- To include in Web sites of its responsibility or property “metatags” corresponding to commercial marks, names or distinguishing signs property of the APBA.
- To reproduce total partially or the Site elsewhere or page Web and without fulfilling the conditions anticipated for it.
- To make framed to the Site or the accessible pages Web through the same one that they hide or they modify – with contained delimitative character but not limitative-, advertising spaces and marks of the APBA or of third, independently or of which they do not suppose acts of disloyal competition or confusion.
- To create marks within a Web site of its responsibility or property that reproduces the main page and/or the accessible pages through the same one, corresponding to the Site without the previous authorization of the APBA.
- To include in a Web site of its responsibility or property a hyper connection that generates a window or session of the software of navigation used by a visitor, user or client of its Web site, in which marks are included, commercial names or distinguishing signs of its property and through as is to the page main Web of the Site or some of the accessible pages through the same one.
- To use the mark, commercial names, as well as any other sign that is subject to rights of intellectual or industrial property, without the previous authorization expresses in writing and of its proprietor.
- To conduct any battle that supposes the reproduction, distribution, copy, rent, public communication, transformation or any other similar action that the modification or alteration supposes, of everything or leaves from the contents and services of the Site or the economic operation of such, without the previous authorization and in writing of the APBA or the third proprietor of the rights of intellectual and industrial property that fall on the services or contents of the Site and safe from the arranged thing to these general conditions or, in its case, particular conditions that they regulate the use of a service and/or existing content in the Site.
RIGHTS OF THE APBA
The APBA reserves the following rights:
- To modify the conditions of access to the Web, techniques or no, of unilateral form and without advance warning to the users, without damage of the arranged thing in the particular conditions that they regulate the use of a certain service and/or content of the Site.
- To establish particular conditions and, in its case, the exigency of a price or other requirements for the access to certain services and/or contents. – To limit, to exclude or to condition the access of the users when all the guarantees of correct use of the Site by according to the obligations and prohibitions assumed by such do not occur such.
- To finalize the benefit of a service or provision of a content, without right to indemnification, when the same one is illicit or in opposition to the conditions established for such, without damage of the arranged thing in the particular conditions that they regulate the use of a certain service and/or content of the Site.
- To modify unilaterally and without previous warning, whenever it considers it opportune, the structure and design of the Site, as well as to update, to modify or to suppress everything or even leave from the contents or services and conditions of access and/or use of the Site, being able for limiting or for not allowing the access to this information.
- To deny at any time and with no need of previous warning the access to the Site to those users who fail to fulfil these general conditions.
- To undertake any legal action legal or that is advisable for the protection of the APBA rights, like from third which they serve its or contents through the Site, whenever it is originating.
- To demand the indemnification that could derive by the illegal or illicit use from everything or leaves from the services and contents lent through the Site.
EXEMPTION AND LIMITATION OF APBA RESPONSIBILITY
The APBA, is exempts of any type of responsibility by damages and damages of all nature in the following cases:
- By the impossibility or difficulties of connection to the communication network through which is accessible, independently of the class of connection used by the user.
- By the interruption, suspension or cancellation from the access to the Site, as well as by availability and continuity of the operation of the Site or the services and/or contents in the same one, when it must to a cause other people’s to the scope of control of the APBA, or it comes directly or indirectly from this one.
- The APBA, does not assume any responsibility respect to the services and contents, nor by the availability and conditions, techniques or no, of access to such, that they are offered by third lenders of services, in special respect to the lenders of services of the society of the information. By lenders of services of the society of the information those physical or legal people will be understood who serve following al public: or Transmission by a communication network of data facilitated by the addressee of the service. or Services of access to the mentioned network or Services of storage or lodging of data. or Provision of contents or information. or temporary Service of copy of the data asked for by the users or facilitation of connections to contents or instruments search.
- The APBA, at no moment, assumes responsibility by the damages or damages that could cause to the information, served contents, products and, official notices, lodged, transmitted, exhibited or supplied by third other people’s ones to the APBA
- Including the lenders of services, the society of the information through a Site to which it can be acceded by means of an existing connection in this Site.
- Of the treatment and later use of personal data made by third other people’s ones to the APBA, as well as the pertinence of the information asked for by these.
- Of the quality and speed of access to the Web and of the specifications that must reunite the user with the purpose of being able to accede to the Site and its services and/or contents.
- the APBA, will not be responsible for the delays or failures that took place in the access and/or operation of the services and/or contents of the Web, due to a case of Greater Force. “Case of greater force” will mean all those causes that have not been able to anticipate themselves, or that still anticipated were inevitable, and that they give like result the breach of nobodies of his obligations. Among them, but not of limitative form, strikes, as much of its own workers as of other people’s workers, insurrections or revolts, as well as norms dictated by any civilian authorities or military, natural catastrophes like earthquakes, floods, rays or fires, wars, I close employer’s associations or any other situation of greater force.
The user of the Web will personally respond of the damages and damages of any nature caused to the APBA, directly or indirectly, by the breach of anyone of the obligations derived from these general conditions or other rules by which the use of the Site is governed.
he user knows that the contents and services offered through the Site, including musical texts, graphs, images, animations, creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographies, all the commentaries, exhibitions and code HTML of the same one, etc., are protégées by the laws of intellectual property. The right of author and economic operation of this Web corresponds to APBA. As far as the contents including in the Site the rights of author and economic operation they are property of the APBA or, in his case, of third organizations, and in both cases, are protégée’s by the effective laws of intellectual property. The commercial marks, names or distinguishing signs that appear in the Web are property of the APBA or, in their case, of third organizations, and are protégées by the effective laws of industrial property. The benefit of the services and publication of the contents through the Site will not imply in any case the cession, resigns or transmission, total or partisan, of the titular of the corresponding rights of intellectual and industrial property. No part of this Site can be reproduced, be distributed, transmitted, copied, communicated publicly, transformed, in everything or partly by means of no system or manual, electronic or mechanical method, including the photocopied one, recording or any recovery system and storage of information, through any support at the moment known or that is invented in the future, without consent of the APBA. The use, under any modality, of everything or leaves from the content of the Vestibule is holds to the necessity to ask for previous authorization of APBA, and the acceptance of the corresponding license, in its case, except for the arranged respect to the rights recognized and granted to the user in these general conditions or what therefore it determines in the particular conditions that the APBA must to good establish for regulating the use of a certain service and/or content offered through the Site. Under no concept, the user will be able to make a use or use of the services and existing contents in the page that is not exclusively personal, safe from the exceptions determined in the present general conditions of use of this Site or in the particular conditions that the APBA must to good establish for regulating the use of a certain service and/or content offered through the Site. If the performance or guilty or negligent omission direct or indirectly imputable to the user of the Site that originates the infraction of the rights of intellectual and industrial property of the APBA or of third – exist or benefit for the same one did not originate to the APBA damages, shared in common losses, obligations, expenses of any nature, coercive sanctions, measures, fines and other amounts arisen or derived from any claim, demands, action, lawsuit or procedure, is civil, penal or administrative, the APBA will have right to go against the user at all costs legal to its reach and to demand any compensation amounts , including – for a reason or purpose declarative and not limitative- moral damages and image, emergent damage and dismissed profit, advertising costs or of any other nature that could be for their repair, amounts of sanctions or condemnatory sentences, the one of the delay interests, the judicial cost of the financing of both amounts that could be for the opposite part, coasts and the amount of the defence in any process in which it could be demanded by the causes previously exposed, by the damages and damages caused because of its performance or omission, without damage to exert any other actions that in Right correspond to him. HYPER LINKS The people or organizations that they try to make or they make a hyper connection from a page Web of another Site of Internet to anyone of the pages of the APBA Web will have to be put under the following conditions: – the neither total nor partial reproduction of no of the contained services nor of the Web is allowed. – they will settle down deep-links, neither I connect IMG or of image, nor frames with the pages of the Site without the previous express authorization of the APBA. – any false, inexact or incorrect manifestation will not be included on the pages of the Site nor on the services or contents of the same one. – Except for those signs that comprise of the “hyper connection”, the page Web in which it settles down will not contain no mark, commercial name, label of establishment, denomination, logotype, slogan or other distinguishing signs pertaining to the APBA, except for express authorization of this one. – the establishment of the “hyper connection” will not imply the existence of any type of relation between the APBA and the holder of the page Web or the Site from which it is made. – the APBA will not be responsible for the contents or services made available of the public in the page Web or Site from which the “hyper connection” nor of the information and manifestations including in the same ones is made. – Any “hyper connection” to the APBA Web will take place to its main page or main pages of the sections that contain.
APBA reject any responsibility on the information contained in pages Web of third connected by connections with the Web of APBA, or that are not directly managed by the administrator of this page Web. The function of the connections that appear in this Site has only informative purpose and in any case they suppose a suggestion, invitation or recommendation for the visit of the destiny places.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
To use some of the services, the users must previously provide to the certain APBA personal character data. The APBA will automatically treat such data with the purposes, as well as under the defined conditions, in their Policy of Privacy.
USE OF TECHNOLOGY COOKIE
For it we suggested to him to consult the section of aid of its navigator to know how to change the configuration that at the moment it uses. Even though the user formed his navigator to reject all the cookies or rejected the cookies of http://innovacion.apba.es/ specifically, will be able to sail by the Site with the only disadvantage of not being able to enjoy the personalization of the Site that requires the installation of the same ones. In any case, the user will be able to eliminate the implanted cookies of http://innovacion.apba.es/ in his hard disk at any time, following the procedure settled down in the section of aid of his navigator.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The parts, with express resignation to their own law, accept like governing legislation of the present contract, the Spanish, and they are put under for the resolution of whichever litigations could be derived from same to the Courts and the Courts of Algeciras.
PRIVACY OF DATA
APBA is committed to maintain all the data that facilitate the Users of the Web in the Maxima confidentiality and not to provide them to third parts, in agreement with the principles of Protection of Personal Character data of the LORTAD (Statutory law 15/1999, of the 13 of December). According to the arranged thing in this law, and with object to guarantee the protection and privacy of their personal data, APBA informs that the data that are facilitated will be incorporated to an automated file of data properly registered in the Agency of Protection of Data. These personal data will be used exclusively for the aims indicated in the form that the User fills up.
The person in charge of this file is APBA with that can contact in writing to exert their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in the Avda. de la Hispanidad, nº 2. 11207 C.P. Algeciras. (email@example.com).
CONDICIONES DE USO Y PROCESO DE SUSCRIPCIÓN AL TABLÓN DE ANUNCIOS
De conformidad con lo dispuesto en la Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de 13 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal, la APBA, como responsable y destinatario de los datos recabados a través de este formulario, le informa de que los datos aportados en el mismo serán incorporados a los ficheros inscritos en el registro General de la Agencia Española de Protección de datos y serán tratados únicamente con la finalidad de prestar adecuadamente el servicio de Suscripción de esta web.
El usuario debe saber que rellenar el formulario y enviar los datos solicitados implica que la información reflejada en este aviso ha sido leída y aceptada expresamente y que en consecuencia, otorga su consentimiento inequívoco y expreso al tratamiento de sus datos personales conforme a la finalidad explicada.
Por último, el usuario está legitimado para ejercer los derechos de acceso, rectificación, cancelación y oposición, tal y como se desprende de la Ley Orgánica 15/1999. Para hacer efectivos sus derechos, podrá dirigirse mediante una solicitud escrita y firmada a la Autoridad Portuaria de la Bahía de Algeciras, Avda. Hispanidad nº 2, CP 11207 Algeciras, o enviar mail a la dirección firstname.lastname@example.org.
La comunicación deberá contener los siguientes datos: nombre y apellidos del usuario, domicilio a efecto de notificaciones, fotocopia del Documento Nacional de Identidad y petición en la que se concrete la solicitud.